Monkey Fact Monday Quiz #2!
Ok monkeys are you ready for another MFM quiz?
Here goes! Answer true or false to the following:
1. A chimpanzee can recognize itself in the mirror but monkeys can’t.
2. The Japanese Macaque (snow monkey) has a smaller brain than most other monkeys.
3. Most monkeys swing arm-to-arm in trees.
4. Silvered leaf monkeys are silver, but their babies are bright red.
5. When Howler monkeys are not howling (loudly!) they spend 80% of their time resting.
6. Monkeys in the wild never adopt other animal species.
7. Baboons are only plant eaters (this fact question was forwarded to us by Dogy2356).