How to save the environment! (Number 5)
Enviro tip set number 5, here I come! 😀
1. Use recycled wood chips as mulch to keep weeds down, retain moisture and prevent erosion.
2. Use only the required amount of fertilizer.
3. Minimize pesticide use.
4. Create a wildlife habitat in your yard.
5. Water grass early in the morning.
6. Rent or borrow items like ladders, chain saws, party decorations and others that are seldom used.
7. Take actions that use non hazardous components (e.g., to ward off pests, plant marigolds in a garden instead of using pesticide).
8. Put leaves in a compost heap instead of burning them or throwing them away. Yard debris too large for your compost bin should be taken to a yard-debris recycler.
9. Copy and print on both sides of paper.
10. Reuse items like envelopes, folders and paper clips.