How to save the environment! (The tenth and last installment)
So. The final ten awesome ways you can save the environment, first.
1. Check reports for products
that are easily repaired and have low breakdown rates.
2. Reuse items like bags and
containers when possible.
3. Use cloth napkins instead
of paper ones.
4. Use reusable plates and
utensils instead of disposable ones.
5. Use reusable containers to
store food instead of aluminum foil and cling wrap.
6. Shop with a canvas bag instead of using
paper and plastic bags.
7. Buy rechargeable batteries
for devices used frequently.
8. Reuse packaging cartons
and shipping materials. Old newspapers make great packaging material.
9. Compost your vegetable
10. Buy used furniture – there
is a surplus of it, and it is much cheaper than new furniture.
So, hope you enjoyed my 100 tips on how to help the planet! But, before you go, feel free to comment on what you already do, what you want to do, and of course with any other cool tips you may have! 🙂